United 2 Berth Hi Top Campervans
United 2 berth berth campervans feature a well appointed kitchen, foldaway table, extra large beds and a very comfortable living space. And although there's no internal access between the driver's cab and the rear living cabin, the access you get to New Zealand's sublime scenery couldn't be better.
• Toyota Hiace with raised fibreglass roof
• 2.4 litre petrol engine
• Power steering
• 5 speed manual transmission
• 3 seats and 3 seatbelts in driver's cab
• 1 double bed and 1 single upper bed
• Electric heating
• 2 burner gas stove
• Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt
• On board running water (cold only)
• Radio/cassette or radio/CD player
• Good storage capacity
• Complete living equipment kit
Click Here For Detailed Information including Quick Time 360 degree Views inside United these vehicles.
All Standard Rates include
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) and unlimited kilometresStandard
- United Campervans Vehicle Insurance which provides cover for:
- Damage to the United Campervans vehicle or third party property
- Public Liability to the value of NZ$5,000,000
- A Bond/Excess of NZ$5,000 must be paid on collection of the vehicle. The hirer will be responsible for the first $5,000 of any costs incurred due to damage to the hired vehicle or third party property.
- United Campervans offer two options to either reduce or waive this standard Bond/Excess of NZ$5,000.
For full details - Click Here
All Inclusive Rates include
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) and unlimited kilometres
- Comprehensive United Campervans Insurance.
A Nil Bond/Excess applies. For full details - Click Here