New Zealand Tours
New Zealand Tours: New Zealand adventure tours are one type from many!
Essentially, there are two main types of tours available within New Zealand.
1. Scheduled Tours: Escorted tours departing at specific dates, inclusive
of accommodation for duration's usually greater than 7 days.
Some of the unique features of New Zealand Tours are the diversity of
the attractions and activities you will view, some highlights are:
2. Independent Tours: Unescorted daily tours, for travellers who like
the security of pre-booked arrangements but prefer independence.
- Ancient Kauri Forests
- Glow Worm Caves
- Natural geysers and Maori
- National Parks
- Majestic Countryside
- Alpine Mountains
- Spectacular Fiords
- Central Cities
- Garden Cities
There are many tour varieties available from backpacker class tours to
premium touring. Tour durations vary to the type of tour. Common available
- 2-3 day tours: Usually include visits to 1-2 different
locations and return to your place of departure.
- 5-8 day tours: Usually combine a number of different
regions and attractions and are generally targeted on either the North
or the South Island
- 12-18 day tours: This would generally be a full
New Zealand tour including both the North and the South Island's attractions
Please follow the link for more information relating to New
Zealand Tours including new zealand adventure tours